Have you tried surgery to repair or remove parts of your meniscus already?
Whether you have already tried surgery or not, medial meniscus replacement with the NUsurface® Interpostitonal spacer may be an option for you. A diagnosis can be confirmed by a doctor with a physical exam, X-Ray, and/or MRI scans.
A new implant closes the gap in treatment options for severe medial meniscus damage.
- No burned bridges, no bone preparation, no fixation—preserves all future treatment options
- Minimally invasive implantation
- Also for elderly patients
- Fast rehabilitation post-op (2-6 weeks)
NUsurface® is an interpositional, non-anchored Knee Endoprosthesis made of high-strength, but elastic Polycarbonate Urethane (PCU) with Polyethylene Fibre Enforcement in the Rim.
Medial meniscus replacement with the NUsurface® Meniscus Implant is for patients:
- with new (acute) or old (chronic) medial
knee pain from a traumatic or degenerative
tear in their meniscus
- who have a meniscus that does not
- in patients who have had previous,
unsuccessful, meniscus repair or
The NUsurface® Implant should not be used if you have:
- knee anatomy that would prevent
implantation of the device or cause the
device to be unstable in your knee;
- evidence of osteoarthritis that is severe;
- knees that turn inward or outward,
enough that you are either “bow-legged,”
Find out if you are a good candidate for treatment
Please complete the form below and we will be glad to set up a phone appointment.