Privacy & Cookies Policy for Active Implants LLC
Effective date: Month October 2019
This Privacy & Cookies Policy applies to your interactions with Active Implants LLC or with any of its respective subsidiary companies whose websites you access and which cause this Privacy & Cookies Policy to be displayed (respectively referred to as “we,” “Us” or the “Company” in this policy), including, without limitation, your interaction with us at https://www.activeimplants.eu or any other websites, applications, online services, or interactive features or downloads that post a link to this Privacy & Cookies Policy, however accessed (the “Service”). This Privacy & Cookies Policy explains our information collection practices, such as the types of information we collect and how we may use that information. Please review this policy carefully.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you („Personal Data“). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used („Usage Data“). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Active Implants uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Active Implants may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Active Implants
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service („Service Providers“), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
· Google Analytics is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 („Children“). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The Cookies We Set:
- Surveys-related cookies
- Forms-related cookies
When you submit data to Active Implants through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Other third-party analytics may be used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site while ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with our social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you would like more information about this Privacy & Cookies Policy, please email email@example.com.